Who wouldn’t want to mess up using colours!? So, here is the competition for children under 12 to win exciting prize for their whole class. So something to share with all their friends.
For children aged 12 and under, there is a fun competition run by the The PenCompany
Browse this website and download the picture there. All the instructions are in there along with competition rules.
A pen set for the whole class is the winning prize
- The Return of the Fountain Pen (waynekspear.com)
- Watercolour looks with the Stamper’s Big Brush Pens (designmemorycraft.typepad.com)
- Just Imagine If – Kids & Creativity (roomtogrow.co.uk)
- Stabilo Back to School Stationary (bizzimummy.wordpress.com)
- Back 2 School:School Supplies Haul (youngwildandincredible.wordpress.com)
- Ball-Point Pens are Evil… (alcoholswabs.wordpress.com)